Videoconferences for qualitative market research
Vidio is an easy-to-use videoconference solution designed for qualitative market research
Vidio has all the features of regular videoconference apps and more:
• Backroom for observers who can watch the videoconference while being hidden from participants
• Translation. A simultaneous interpreter can be invited to translate the meeting in real-time
• Activities for participants. Virtual Whiteboard, Surveys, Heatmaps, Drawings, Video Commenting, and many others
• Automatic transcription, divided by participants
• Automatic coding, bookmarks, analysis tools, and more
In the Backroom observers, transcribers, translators can watch videoconference while being hidden from participants
• Observers can watch the interviews and focus groups while being hidden from participants. They can also send messages privately with moderators
• 2-channel audio allows simultaneous interpretation of the videoconference. Translations to different languages do not interfere thanks to separate audio channels
• Transcribers can also join the videoconference without being seen.
Vidio helps with the management of the study and allows a richer interaction with participants during the meeting
Management of invitations, Activities, and Groups
Ready to analyze
• Transcriptions. At the end of the meeting, you get an automatic transcription divided by participants and synchronized with the recording
• Bookmarks. Mark important moments during the videoconference to go back to them later
• Use the media cutter to extract video/audio fragments for your presentation
• Get insights faster with the IO platform analysis tools.
Security and Support
• Security. Protect the participants and your company from risks of a data breach by using a platform designed for qualitative market research
• Professional Support. Your personal project manager will help you get the most out of the solution and will be on-hand for any support required.